- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
- Beauty Bubble – Tory Burch Finally Does Beauty
October 17th, 2008 | Author: Pumps And Gloss
I decided to post some Pink e/s swatches, so you can compare. (I also updated the Swatch Gallery, so you can see more pink eye shadow swatches) My favorite non-Too Faced pink e/s is Nouba 51 (Bright Pink). I am not sure if the picture gives it justice, but the color is sharp and the texture is smooth. Definitely worth checking out.
I found out that the Nouba brand uses similar or the same ingredients as MAC products and the prices are very similar, actually Nouba is slightly more expensive than MAC, while the e/s packaging is similar to NARS, same rubber exterior and interior mirror.
REMEMBER to check out the Total Beauty – Total Cure campaign. You still have time to support.