- Beauty Bubble – 17 Amazing DIY Beauty Tricks With Vaseline Jelly
- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
Being without Internet access can be brutal. I was without the access on Christmas day, which is why I am posting the EOTD today.
MAC products unless stated
- Constructivist p/p
- Artifact p/p
- Cream to Powder Gunmetal
- Reflects Blackened Red
- Femme-Fi e/s
- Milani Blackened Pink e/l
- Nouba Black Eyeliner
- Napoleon Perdis mascara
I am very impressed with the Nouba products that I have. The Nouba eye liners are smooth to apply. I used the Nouba e/l on my waterline and the color was quite rich. Must-have for all Beauty enthusiasts (will no longer use the word “addict”).
So during the summer, I purchased the Reflects Blackened Red on a whim at a Macy’s counter that always has old collections in stock. I planned on using the products during the holiday season. The shimmer in this product is absolutely gorgeous. The photo does not really bring out the awesomeness of the shimmer. Another must have. Get a sample jar and it will go a long way.