- Beauty Bubble – 17 Amazing DIY Beauty Tricks With Vaseline Jelly
- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
Over the summer, I have really embraced vibrant color nail polishes. I have wearing greens, purple, turquoise, yellow, hot pink and I have been enjoying every minute. When I wear color I feel invigorated. Here are some NOTS (Nails of the Summer):
But with all that color and need to regain some balance by moving all the way to the very neutral. I like this color because it is great for everyday, especially if one works in a conservative environment or going on a job interview.
The next shade that I will try is NYX Cloud 9, a mauvey-pinky-purple. Definitely a year-round color.
Which colors are you rocking? Are you into the Matte lacquers?
Keep it Glossy,