China Glaze Poolside Collection

Hey Glossies,

Summer is a-comin’ and it is time to start thinking about which nail polish colors to wear for the summer, especially the vacations that will lead poolside.

China Glaze has some HOT colors (Neon) for the summer months. The latest summer collection is called Poolside and I will say that I am loving it!! The collection includes:

• Flip Flop Fantasy (a hot coral)
  • Pool Party (a hot pink)
  • Yellow Polka Dot (bright greenish-yellow)
  • Sun Worshiper (an orange-y yellow)
  • Towel Boy Toy (a medium blue with a hint of purple pearl)
  • Kiwi Coolada (a medium green)

The polish colors look best when 3 coats plus 1 top coat are applied.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (2 Coats) & Yellow Polka Dot (3 Coats)

China Glaze Sun Worshiper (2 Coats) & Pool Party (2 Coats)

China Glaze Towel Boy Toy (2 Coats) & Kiwi CoolAda (2 Coats)

China Glaze Towel Boy Toy

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

I selected Flip Flop Fantasy for my manicure and I have received many compliments from church (yes, church!!) lol to the local haunts that I visit.  Even my nail tech lady was loving the color A LOT!!

China Glaze Poolside Collection

Which colors are your favorite? Are you excited about the collection?
Mix Maven

The China Glaze products were provided for review from the manufacturer. Please see Pumps and Gloss disclosure policy for more information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Comments
  • Shann May 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM

OMG I love these colors. Where do you order yours from?
    .-= Shann´s last blog ..Bantu Knot-Out [pic thick] =-.

• Styrch May 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM

I am loving these colors on you! I don’t own any of them yet but you are making me wish I did!
    .-= Styrch´s last blog ..Happy Sunday =-.

• MzPurp May 4, 2010 at 12:08 AM

These colors are niiiiccee!! The yellow & the blue are my favs! & the green & the coral!..lol! I luv em all!!!

• Tia May 6, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I love EVERY last color. I’d wear green, blue, pink, yellow – all of them! A colorful reason to rock them this season.

• Sara May 18, 2010 at 1:29 AM

i want them all… those are some hot summer ready fingers!!
    .-= Sara´s last blog ..Giveaway! Its “The Makeup Snob.com” Birthday and my Gift is for You!! =-.

• Kimberlee May 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION! I waited up last year at midnight to order it online haha I was a little obsessed, but neons are totally my thing. Can’t wait to bust them out this year!
    Kimberlee´s last blog post ..Cha- Cha- Changes