- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
- Beauty Bubble – Tory Burch Finally Does Beauty
Today’s selection of the week is the Classiques Entier ‘Flora’ Platform Pump in burgundy suede. I know that I should be looking toward the spring colors, but I love this shoe for NOW!
The Flora Platform pump is classic with a frilly rosette. The heel height is approximately 5 inches with 1-inch platform. Burgundy is really the only ‘red’ that I like to wear.
On another note -
I am loving this song right now!
Emeli Sande – Next To Me