- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
- Beauty Bubble – Tory Burch Finally Does Beauty
Today is “National Wear Red Day” to showcase the awareness for Heart health. Heart disease is the leading killer of women in the United States more than all cancers combined.
For more information about the Go Red For Women campaign and how to combat heart disease, go to American Heart Association and Go Red For Women. Ladies, we must do a better job in taking care of ourselves!