- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
- Beauty Bubble – Tory Burch Finally Does Beauty
- Never Forget
- Preppy Plus – Pink and Blue
- Beauty Bubble – The 7 Best and 7 Worst Lip Balms
- The Makeup Show Chicago – Tips and Notes 2013
- The Makeup Show Chicago 2013
- Talbots Fall 2013 Collection
- Beauty Bubble: The Best New Product Launches in May
The Shu Uemura Unmask Palettes (from the Blossom Dream collection) are the new Limited Edition palettes for Spring 2013, i.e pretty packaging. The all-matte eye shadow palettes include 5 shadows and the names are Pink, Blue and Green.
I purchased the Pink palette.
The colors are pretty! The Pink palette is a great mix of colors. The shadows are buildable and they can be intense especially when a colored base is used. The matte texture is soft and blendable, definitely not chalky. I love that this palette is versatile for day and night.
FOTD Details -
- Foundation – Black Opal – Beautiful Bronze
- Other Eye Shadows – MAC Brown Script and Revlon Luxurious Brushed Copper
- Shu Uemura Paint liner – Black
- Cheek – MAC Stark Naked Blush
Retails for $65