- The Makeup Show Chicago – Tips and Notes 2013
- The Makeup Show Chicago 2013
- Talbots Fall 2013 Collection
- Beauty Bubble: The Best New Product Launches in May
- Talbots Fall 2013 – Dresses
- Talbots Fall 2013 – Outerwear
- Talbots Fall 2013 – Shoes
- Talbots Fall 2013 – Accessories
- Beauty Bubble – The 10 Best Deep Conditioners
- Beauty Bubble – 18 Hottest Spring Nail Polishes
The Shu Uemura Unmask Palettes (from the Blossom Dream collection) are the new Limited Edition palettes for Spring 2013, i.e pretty packaging. The all-matte eye shadow palettes include 5 shadows and the names are Pink, Blue and Green.
I purchased the Pink palette.
The colors are pretty! The Pink palette is a great mix of colors. The shadows are buildable and they can be intense especially when a colored base is used. The matte texture is soft and blendable, definitely not chalky. I love that this palette is versatile for day and night.
FOTD Details -
- Foundation – Black Opal – Beautiful Bronze
- Other Eye Shadows – MAC Brown Script and Revlon Luxurious Brushed Copper
- Shu Uemura Paint liner – Black
- Cheek – MAC Stark Naked Blush
Retails for $65