- Beauty Bubble – 17 Amazing DIY Beauty Tricks With Vaseline Jelly
- Beauty Bubble – Vaseline Winter Beauty Guide
- Talbots Spring 2014 – Favorites
- Spring Fashion Color Report 2014
- Beauty Bubble – 12 Best Eye Shadows
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
- The 7 Beauty Products Launching in January
- FRAAS Scarf Collection 2013
- Beauty Bubble – 11 Haute, Not Hippie, Vegan Beauty Products
- Preppy Plus – Playing With Color
The Shu Uemura Unmask Palettes (from the Blossom Dream collection) are the new Limited Edition palettes for Spring 2013, i.e pretty packaging. The all-matte eye shadow palettes include 5 shadows and the names are Pink, Blue and Green.
I purchased the Pink palette.
The colors are pretty! The Pink palette is a great mix of colors. The shadows are buildable and they can be intense especially when a colored base is used. The matte texture is soft and blendable, definitely not chalky. I love that this palette is versatile for day and night.
FOTD Details -
- Foundation – Black Opal – Beautiful Bronze
- Other Eye Shadows – MAC Brown Script and Revlon Luxurious Brushed Copper
- Shu Uemura Paint liner – Black
- Cheek – MAC Stark Naked Blush
Retails for $65