Here is a quick FOTD post!
- MAC Select Cover-up – NC50
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer – NC45
- Iman Foundation Stick – Clay 5 and Earth 2
- MAC MSF Natural – Dark
- CARGO Blu-Ray Pressed Powder – Dark
- Cosmedicine Oil-Control Lotion
- MAC Greengreast greasepaint stick
- Purely Cosmetics Cream-to-Powder – Bronze
- MAC Golden Olive pigment
- Wild and Crazy You Rock e/s
- MAC Sassy Grass e/s
- CoverGirl LashBlastLuxe mascara
- Maybelline EyeStudio Liner – Blackest Black
- MAC Black Russian pearlglider
- Lorac Style Star trio (Gold e/s)
- NARS Lovejoy blush
- MAC Love Venus d/g
Love this post great information, Love the steps & tips and the finished product is FAB. Continued Blessings!
Very Pretty look! I need to put my sassy grass to use
silver Lips´s last blog post ..What’s Your Theme Song Eileen of MissWhoever You Are
N, thanks. 😀 I am glad I got it. The color by itself is very intense and pretty…
Gosh I wish I knew how to apply makeup like that. Beautiful!
Creme de la creme´s last blog post ..Beiber Fever Loving it
Creme, thank you! 😉
Nice job blending!
Thank you, Danyell.