I have been a fan of Sephora* brand products for a long time. I have added the Prisma Chrome Eye Shadow to the long list of Sephora brand products that I enjoy. The Prisma Chrome Eye Shadow is similar to the MAC’s Extra Dimension Eye Shadow. The shadows are high shine and have a pretty good color payoff. Payoff is more intense if used wet or with an eyes shadow base.
The shadows come in (about) 11 shades. I saw a green shade at the local Sephora. The price is $15 and each comes with a built-in mirror.
I purchased 2 Prisma Chrome Eye Shadows in Shimmery Sand and Sapphire Shine.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer
- Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel – Decadent
- MAC MatchMaster Foundation 7.5
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome Eye Shadow – Shimmery Sand
- Purely Cosmetics – Cream To Powder – Bronze
- MAC Rich Life pigment
- Revlon Bronzed Copper e/s
- Shiseiso Gel Eyeliner – Black
- Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eye Define Liner
- Dior Diorshow Extase mascara
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder – Sunkiss
- Chanel Rouge lipstick
*Sephora is owned by Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton (LVMH), which is the same company that owns Guerlain, Dior (Cosmetics), Benefit Cosmetics, Makeup For Ever and other high-end brands.
That blue is awesome! I may have to check that out.
erica´s last blog post ..maylady84: @lyric2go @RayyLive @SavvyAtlGirl @12kyle @skoolboikrush @PumpsAndGloss @kpett hey ya’ll
Gorgeous. Thank you for the swatch comparison.
Very pretty!! I need these eye shadows!!