I am really enamored with Young Punk m/es to the point that I compare everything to it. So I noticed that the Black Violet side of NARS Brousse has tiny flecks of pinkish/purple glitter. I thought, “Wow, this color looks like it could be Young Punk’s distant relative.”
I really got frustrated with this duo until I decided to use the Black Violet side all over the eye and used the Sable (brownish-taupe side) underneath the highlight color.
FYI, the lip color is really not that red.
- Clinique Perfectly Real Liquid Foundation – 46 (N)
- Clinique Blended Face Powder – Transparency 5
- MAC Matte Gel
- MAC Groundwork P/P
- Purely Cosmetics CTP in Bronzed Brown
- NARS Brousse (both sides)
- TheBalm ShadyLady Mischievous Marissa e/s
- L’Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner – Black
- Tarte lights, camera, lashes! mascara – Black
- NARS Torrid blush
- Stila Lip Glaze – Fruit cake