Recently, I acquired the Chanel Lilium quad from Chanel’s 2011 summer collection and I like it. I have a few Chanel quads and I like all them because most of the colors are workable together and the shadows are pigmented. Not all quads can boast that! The only thing I don’t like is the light pink eye shadow in each quad that I have.
The Lilium quad consists of a light baby pink, a deep emerald green, light chartreuse, and taupe shadows. I think this quad can be seasonless.
I think the light chartreuse is pretty, but I wanted that POP of color on the lid, so I used the Pharoah paint pot as a base.
Chanel Lilium FOTD Products by Pumps and Gloss on Polyvore.com
- Laura Mercier Primer
- NARS Cadiz Sheer Glow Foundation
- NARS New Orleans Sheer Glow Foundation
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Pharoah Paint Pot
- Chanel Lilum Quad
- Urban Decay Ecstasy e/s
- MAC Saddle e/s
- Revlon Bronzed Copper e/s
- Shiseido Accentuating Cream Eyeliner – Black
- MAC Black Russian Pearlglide e/l
- Dior Lash Primer
- Dior Diorshow Extase mascara
- NARS Torrid blush
- Chanel Scintillantes lip gloss – 146
- Chanel Organdi Rose l/s
- NYX Cosmetics Cocoa l/l