Just touched down from LA. The Makeup Show was a blast. Met fellow bloggers and makeup artists.
In the upcoming days, I will be posting about some of my favorite vendors and artists at the show.
A big THANK YOU to The Powder Group for putting on a fantastic show, Michael DeVellis, founder of The Powder Group and James Vincent for inviting and guiding us through the Preview. Also a big shout out to Kristina and Ryan for helping us navigate the show.
- If you think Vanessa from Nessasary Makeup is a sweetheart, you are absolutely RIGHT!! Was like meeting up with an old friend.
- Brit from Clumps of Mascara, Seymone of Reflections of Beauty, and Jilliandanica are OFFICIALLY my partners in Glam.
- Lovely to meet Felecia of This That Beauty.
- AJ Crimson of Kissable Couture is super great.
- Billy B and Sharon Gault are the shizzle dizzle. Very humble and inspirational.
- Billy B wants us all to vote for Belinda Carlisle on “Dancing with the Stars“
- Michael DeVellis, founder of The Powder Group, is awesome and a hoot and a half.
- I love that James Vincent is all about artist education.
- Robyn of Purely Cosmetics is totally FAB. Please continue to support the company. She really cares about the customers by offering products that are not harmful.
- Please place all NYX Cosmetics orders with MsCuppycakes.
- Bookmark the up and coming blog, Milan Rouge.
More to come,