Just touched down from LA. The Makeup Show was a blast. Met fellow bloggers and makeup artists.
In the upcoming days, I will be posting about some of my favorite vendors and artists at the show.
A big THANK YOU to The Powder Group for putting on a fantastic show, Michael DeVellis, founder of The Powder Group and James Vincent for inviting and guiding us through the Preview. Also a big shout out to Kristina and Ryan for helping us navigate the show.
- If you think Vanessa from Nessasary Makeup is a sweetheart, you are absolutely RIGHT!! Was like meeting up with an old friend.
- Brit from Clumps of Mascara, Seymone of Reflections of Beauty, and Jilliandanica are OFFICIALLY my partners in Glam.
- Lovely to meet Felecia of This That Beauty.
- AJ Crimson of Kissable Couture is super great.
- Billy B and Sharon Gault are the shizzle dizzle. Very humble and inspirational.
- Billy B wants us all to vote for Belinda Carlisle on “Dancing with the Stars“
- Michael DeVellis, founder of The Powder Group, is awesome and a hoot and a half.
- I love that James Vincent is all about artist education.
- Robyn of Purely Cosmetics is totally FAB. Please continue to support the company. She really cares about the customers by offering products that are not harmful.
- Please place all NYX Cosmetics orders with MsCuppycakes.
- Bookmark the up and coming blog, Milan Rouge.
More to come,
thanks so much for coming to the show, and thanks for the shout out for Belinda!!
didnt help but thanks anyway 😉
Thanks for the post. How cool that you got to meet other bloggers.
Hi my gorgeous! How are you today? I miss you gals already, hopefully when we see each other again we can grab a bite to eat and chit and chat about what we love most! Have a great weekend!
This looks like it was a great event! I would have loved to tag along!
You werwe so lucky to attend! Sounds like you ahd a great time!
Awww thanks for the shout out girl. I really do appreciate it. I’m formulating my Makeup Show review as we speak. I’m gonna have to break it up into several upcoming posts to get it all in. Take care!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sorry Billy B could not save Belinda Carlisle.