More L’Oreal HiP Duos. One of the e/s I picked up at the Ulta BOGO Free sale (Still going on @ Ulta) was Mischief, a champagne gold shimmer and smokey grey/black matte. (There seems to be debate on the dark color). I find this duo to be quite blendable and pigmented. The champagne gold has the right amount of shimmer. I think it can be used as a highlighter or lid color.
In the FOTD, I used the lighter color on the lid. Because of the shape of my eyes, the lid color turns a soft smoky champagne hue. I like it.
- Makeup For Ever Full Coverage Concealer #14
- Revlon Custom Creations Foundation – Deep
- Natural MSF – Dark
- MAC Matte Gel
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Makeup For Ever Matte Brown e/s
- L’Oreal HiP Duo – Mischief (both sides)
- La Femme e/s – Beige Pink
- Barry M Kohl Pencil – Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara – Black