I had a great weekend. The Wolverines and the Lions won, so I am feeling good.
I have been, totally, enamored with the Posh Paradise Collection because of the new paint pots!! I love MAC paints pots. They are one of the few cream shadows that do not dry out over time. I have other creamy shadows that dry out within a year (NOT cool!!)
So, I started off with Treasure Hunt, Hyperviolet and Half-Wild. When the shipment arrived, I was as giddy as a school girl fawning over a young Leonardo DiCaprio. After seeing the paint pots in-store, I also got Pure Creation, Nubile and Genuine Treasure (Lawd, this color is PRETTY!!)
Maybe it is just me, I feel that these paint pots are longer lasting and creaseless than the original paint pots. I, definitely, would use them as eye shadow. I know a lot of people use them as eye shadows, but I never felt comfortable wearing them with my oily eyelids, BUT now, I do!!
Here is the look that I created for Ladies’ Day Out!!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer
- Face Atelier Foundation #11
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Pure Creation Paint Pot
- NARS Bateau Ivre e/s
- MAC Infallible e/s
- Revlon Bronzed Copper e/s
- Shu Uemura Paint Liner – Navy(M)
- MAC Black Russian Pearlglide e/l
- Dior Diorshow Extase mascara
- NARS Desire blush
- MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
- Chanel Scintillantes lip gloss – 146