I am ready for Spring. Yes, yes, I know spring is here, but the temps do not feel like it. So I decided to make my own Spring Fever magic, along with a few blogger friends of mine, Kia of Yummy411 and Nikkia of Silver Lips Beauty
My inspiration for the Spring Fever FOTD is the Spring/Summer 2011 color palette for one of my favorite stores.
I like the use of the red and blue mixed together to create various shades shades of purples (plum, grey lavender, royal purple and subtle fuchsia)
- Laura Mercier Primer
- Shu Uemura Nobara cream cover stick foundation – 734
- Shu Uemura Nobara cream cover stick foundation – 504
- MAC MSF Natural – Medium Dark
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Nice Vice P/P
- MAC Little Minx e/s
- Urban Decay Ecstasy e/s
- MAC Twinks e/s
- Revlon Bronzed Copper e/s
- Dior Lash Primer
- Shu Uemura Paint Liner – Midnight Blue (M)
- MAC Petrol Blue Pearlglide e/l
- Dior mascara
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder – Sunkiss
- Chanel Scintillantes lip gloss
- Three Custom Color lip gloss – Coral
[…] of the original trio’s looks by clicking on their blogs: Yummy411; Silverlips Beauty, and Pumps and Gloss […]
prettty soft lavendar! tell Spring to come on and stop playing around!! lol!
kia´s last blog post ..Im trying the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips on Acrylic Nails
I have couple of winter outfits I want to wear, then spring can come. LOL
So pretty girl!!! I’m inspired to do a spring look now!
Jacquelyn´s last blog post ..My Top 5 MAC Lipsticks!
Thanks Jacquelyn!!! 🙂
I truly love purples on you! Very pretty look as usual 🙂
Silver Lips´s last blog post ..Spring Fever FOTD
Thank you, Silver!!!! You are too kind!