I must admit I have been loving Maybelline eye shadows and foundations lately. After trying the Green with Envy quad, I decided to try at least one of the Maybelline Eye Studio™ Color Pearls™ Marbleized Eye Shadow, the round duo. So, I purchased the Ivy Icon, which is a mid-tone apple green on one side and the other side has veinings of green, gold, copper and cream.
My findings – The Ivy Icon Maybelline Marbleized e/s is quite pigmented (on both sides). The texture is smooth and blendable. The shadow has the right amount of shimmer. I would definitely purchase more of these shadows.
- Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick – #7
- NARS Macao Sheer Glow Foundation
- MAC MSF Natural – Medium Deep
- MAC MSF Natural – Dark
- La Femme Blush
- MAC Paint Pot – Pharaoh (from Alexander McQueen Collection)
- Maybelline Eye Studio™ Color Pearls™ Marbleized Eye Shadow – Ivy Icon
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Dazzling Metallic Palette – Black
- MAC Colour #4 Quad (Manila Paper, Aztec Brick)
- LA Girl Mark My Eyes – Black
- MAC Lash Primer
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara – Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner – Zero
- Revlon Cocoa l/s
you are looking gorgeous with this eye shadow<3
Those colors are gorgeous!! I hope to someday be able to work it like you. 🙂
@Kristal thank you!! Thanks for stopping by. ;-D
You love those greens!! Very pretty!!
Very Pretty look!!! You look gorgeous!
omg!! That shadow is amazing!!! You look fabulous!!!
.-= Sara´s last blog ..FOTD Using Avon High Defintion Makeup! Contest Reminder! =-.
@Sara thank you!! ;-D