I love wearing Spring/Summer colors in the winter. They make me feel…..HAPPY!!
I had my eye on the Talbots Ruched-Yoke Blouse in Bright Emerald when it appeared in the August 2012 catalogue. I love this top for a few reasons:
- The fabric is silk;
- It has a lining;
- Generous room in the chest area;
- It has 3/4 length sleeves – versatile for all seasons;
- Was able to size down.
The blouse is available in a range of colors and sizes.
My obsession with mid-tone blue continues. This time it led to me getting a pair of royal blue shoes. If someone had told me last year that I would own a pair of blue shoes that were not navy, I would tell him/her to have several seats, in a corner, with his/her head down. 😉 I decided on the Enzo Anglioni 4-inch pumps. The pumps are leather in front and patent leather in the back. Love the versatility and the possibilities.
- Talbots Ruche Yoke Blouse – (similar)
- J. Crew No. 2 Double Serge Wool Pencil Skirt – Retro Jade
- Enzo Angiolini Castalia Pump – (similar)
- Target Snake print embossed belt (similar)
- Forever 21 Clutch
- Elloquii necklace (n/a) (similar) (similar)