I can be easily wooed by “free stuff” as in gift with purchase. NARS Cosmetics had a promotion right before Christmas, if customer spent $60, said customer would receive one of four NARS eyeshadow duos. Since, I was eying some blushes, I decided to pick up a few and a nail polish (the best nail polish I have ever worn). My “free” gift was Belly Dance duo (a metallic green and an aubergine matte). As many of you know, I love, love, love the green. Definitely a good purchase.
All MAC Products unless stated.
- NC 50 Studio Tech Foundation
- NW 43 Studio Tech Foundation
- Natural MSF in Dark
- Matte Gel
- Benefit Lemon aid (More about this one later)
- NARS Belly Dance Duo
- Purely Cosmetics Cream To Powder Deep Purple*
- Outspoken Trio m/es (<— very pretty purples)
- HiP Sculpted Metallic Duo (Dark side)
- Revlon Make A Sheen – Espress’o Yourself (<— 50% off at CVS)
- Barry M Liner – Black
- Napoleon Perdis mascara
- Barbie Fab Blush
- Petticoat MSF
- NYX Salsa l/g
- To Swoon For l/s
I really like NARS metallic shadows, definitely worth the money.
Girl this look is amazing! Greens were made for you! Just Beautiful!
This is so pretty! I don’t have any NARS eyeshadows but this look is totally tempting me to buy some.
Very pretty! Loving the lip color.