No, I am not going blonde, but I do Love the Blonde MSF from the Blonde Brunette and Redhead collection from MAC. I know, I know this collection came out in in 1876 LOL, but I was not a huge fan because the collection looked totally dupable.
MSFs and I have a love affair that cannot be easily broken, which is why when I mozied into Macy’s MAC a few months ago, I swatched it. The Blonde (degrade) MSF is smooth and not chunky like previous MSFs. Even Stereo Rose (my favorite) is smooth but not as smooth as Blonde. Fortunately for me, I purchased the last one *so they said*
My plan was try this MSF as an eye shadow. This decision was prior to the post that I was no longer going to try to rock Pink shadows because they were not working out for me. But I had to remember that the best base for Pink shadows are bright/darker pink bases. I used Maybelline Cool Effect Liner in Sugar Plum Ice and L’Oreal HiP Cream Crayon in Unmistakable. The application was much smoother than I am imagined.
All MAC Products unless stated.
- Makeup For Ever HD Primer
- Makeup For Ever Mat Velvet + (#75)
- Matte Gel
- Maybelline Cool Effect Liner in Sugar Plum Ice
- L’Oreal HiP Cream Crayon in Unmistakable
- Sugar Cream Eye Shadow in Pink Fizz
- Blonde MSF (used the rosiest pink)
- Patina e/s
- Urban Decay Illegal e/s (matte)
- L’Oreal Hip Duo e/s in Foxy (Brown side)
- Retrospeck (Highlight)
- Soba (Highlight)
- L’Oreal Hip Cream Color Truth e/l in Brown
- Powerpoint eye pencil in Stubborn Brown
- —> Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara <— Must have
- Stark Naked
- Sweet Tooth t/t
- Chestnut l/l
- Naked Space l/g