Pumps and Gloss Blog will be attending the The Makeup Show Chicago (June 17-18, 2012, from 9 AM – 6 PM on Sunday and 9 AM – 5 PM on Monday) at VENUE ONE.
I am, totally, looking forward to seeing all the new products that will be released and stock up on favorites, attending some classes as well as meeting up (and reuniting) with fabulous makeup artists and beauty bloggers.
For ticket information, please check out the Tickets page.
At this PRO-Only event, there will be a plethora of celebrity makeup artists, other industry professionals, seminars and hands-on training.
The hands-on training sessions have been broken down into three categories: Fundamentals– for beginner artists who want to understand the basics of makeup application. Focus – will help artists expand on their basic skills of makeup application. The training will explore decision-making and the details of makeup application. Function – will guide artists on how to understand their working environment as well as the proper protocols. They will also learn how to effectively network and how to advance their careers.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
- Fundamentals of Complexion and Contour – Fundamentals – with Danessa Myricks
- Understanding Airbrush – Fundamentals – with Orlando Santiago
- The Perfect Bride – Fundamentals – with Kathy Aragon
- Everything Eyes – Fundamentals – with Danessa Myricks
- Perfecting the Canvas – Focus – with Kathy Aragon
- Color Theory in Application and Correction – Fundamentals – with Orlando Santiago
- Glamour Makeup – Focus – with Jon Hennessey
- Makeup for Photography – Focus – with Jon Hennessey
Monday, June 18, 2012
- Advanced Airbrush: Editorial Beauty – Focus – with Orlando Santiago
- Mastering Eyebrows – Focus – with Eugenia Weston
- Editorial Beauty – Function – with AJ Crimson
- Red Carpet Beauty – Function – with Marietta Carter
- Lash, Lip and Brow Excellence – Focus – with Jon Hennessey
The Makeup Show Chicago will also feature more than 60 top pro-focused brands, including: Diamond Sponsor Make Up For Ever, Platinum Sponsor Crown Brush and Temptu Pro, Supporting Sponsors Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and INGLOT Cosmetics, Other Sponsors The Powder Group and On Makeup Magazine. Other companies including: NARS, MAC, Alcone, Senna, Kett Cosmetics, Embryolisse USA, Kevyn Aucoin, Cinema Secrets, Kissable Couture, Graftobian Makeup, Mehron will be there.
I do hope to meet many more fabulous people at the show. Hope to see you there.
Follow me @pumpsandgloss as I will be tweeting from The Makeup Show Chicago.
Follow me on @pumps_and_gloss on Instagram as I will be posting pics from the various vendors and seminars.
For more information, visit http://www.themakeupshow.com.