Recently, I was sent the Saint Germain Paris eye shadow duo in Purple blue/night blue. A great combo for the spring. The duo is housed in a sleek black container and contains a sponge tip.
The shades are pigmented (buildable). Soft and intense looks can be created with this St. Germain duo.
I really like this duo because
- of the color scheme;
- the texture makes blending easy;
- long lasting; and
- the price is right at $4.65
- Lancôme LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H – 470 (Suede C)
- MAC Sun Power MSF
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Nice Vice Paint Pot
- Saint Germain Paris purple blue/night blue eye shadow duo
- Purely Cosmetics – Cream To Powder – Cherry
- Revlon Brushed Copper e/s
- Shu Uemura Paint Liner – Midnight Blue (M)
- MAC Liner – Black
- Dior Diorshow Extase mascara
- Tokidoki Inferno Bronzer – Royal Pride
- NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss – Norma
I have my eye on Soft apricot/Magical night and Gold/Bronze duos.
The Saint Germain Paris eye shadow duo is a great option for a beauty lover on a budget, who also does not want to sacrifice quality.
Saint Germain Paris products were provided for review from the manufacturer. Please see Pumps and Gloss disclosure policy for more information.