The saga continues….
I finally wore my updated Prescriptives Custom Blend (CB) foundation. I have learned that Custom Blend is as good as the blender. The second MA did a much better job than the initial MA. The color shade is not suitable for my entire face, so I have decided to only use the CB Foundation on my Roseacea spots (parts of the cheek and jaw areas) and only using the powder there as well, unless I use MAC 162 brush for the apple area and above. I am resigned to the fact that one foundation shade can and will not satisfy my needs, which I already knew, but a lady can always dream, right?
- MAC Select Cover-up – NC50
- Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation
- Prescriptives Custom Blend Powder
- MAC MSF Natural – Dark
- Cosmedicine Oil-Free Lotion
- Indianwood Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Secret Service e/s
- Wild and Crazy You Rock e/s
- TheBalm Shady Lady – Caught in the Act Courtney e/s
- Urban Decay Blaze e/s
- LA Girl Mark My Eyes liquid e/l
- Urban Decay Zero e/l
- Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes mascara
- NYX pinky l/l
- Revlon Icy Violet (very pretty) (75% off @ CVS)
- MAC Hello Kitty Mimmy l/g
The Eye Shadow –
I am really like the Arissa Baked Eye Shadows. They are similar to the MAC’s mineralized eye shadows. The pigmentation is pretty good and as I stated in the Baked Holiday Goodies post, that the shadows work best with a sponge-tip applicator. The baked shadows really pop when used with MAC Paint Pots, L’Oreal HiP Color Cream Crayons and/or Stila Smudge Pots.
Here are swatches of the Arissa Baked Eye Shadows: