I have quite of few friends that are pregnant and all of them seem to be due around the time. So I decided to compile a list of things they will need to do before their babies are born.
- Purchase few items before the baby shower. The shower will gauge what additional big ticket items will need to be purchased.
- Sign up to Huggies.com and Pampers.com -for special discounts and coupons.
- Sign up Similac and Enfamil special e-mails and coupons. Also sign up to Johnson’s Baby website
- If you do not have one, get a Costco and Sam’s Club memberships. The price of formula and wipes are much cheaper than buying @ drugstores or discount stores like Target and Walmart.
- Remember that coupons can be used at club stores.
- Check Target baby clearance section for items
- Get hubby/partner to set up the nursery by at least 6 months and 7 months. No one wants to be caught unprepared as baby can arrive 4-5 weeks before the 10 month (40 weeks).
Happy Baby Stories,
thanks so much for this advice 🙂
Thank you for the tips! I’m five months and I am glad to know I’m not crazy for harassing my husband about the nursery!
Well thank you! This is very helpful!