I hope that the weekend was fun and exciting.
Gel liners are my favorite. One of my favorites is MAC fluidline. I have a few and my new acquisition is Midnight Snack, a soft black. Sometimes, I do not want an intense eyeliner and my hope was that Midnight Snack would help me achieve a softer look.
I found this particular fluidline to be “wetter” than other fluidlines that I have, which I find troubling only because the “wetter” gel liners tend to dry out quicker than “firm” gel liners e.g. Shiseido creamy liner and Shu Uemura painting liner.Comparison between a bold black (Shiseido) liner and Midnight Snack.
I was not sure if the liner would even show up on me. The swatch seems fairly light. Well, I am pleased to say that Midnight Snack fluidiner shows up on me very well. It gave me the less intense look that I desired.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation – Caramel
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation – Benares
- Cosmedicine Oil control lotion
- MAC Below Ground grease paint
- MAC Subtle pigment
- MAC Saddle e/s
- MAC B-Rich e/s
- MAC Buckwheat e/s
- MAC Glamour check e/s
- NARS Mekong e/s
- Revlon Bronzed Copper e/s
- MAC Midnight Snack
- Ruby Kisses 24 Hour Eye Define Liner
- Dior Diorshow Extase mascara
- MAC Stark Naked Blush
- MAC Pucker Tendertone
- MAC Phlox lipstick
- NYX liner – brown