I was tasked with creating a makeup look for Ace. I wanted her to have a neutral, classic look. First things first, we had to get those brows waxed and shaped!
Since this was her first time getting a brow wax, I went easy on Ace. I asked the woman who did the brow waxing to clean up the brows and create a slight arch.
I was scheduled to do a makeup trial after Ace returned from her Senior trip in Florida. The makeup was not adhering to her face well because of the many tiny bumps on her face, so I had to go back to the drawing board. I realized that she had heat rash , so consulted with my Beauty Gurus. They recommended a treatment of cortisone cream and aloe vera gel. Ace began the treatment a few days after and it started to clear up her skin. After I did the second makeup trial, switched foundations, the makeup look was really coming together.
- Laura Mercier Primer
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse – Caramel
- MAC MSF – Sun Power
- MAC Paint Point – Nubile
- Purley Cosmetics – CTP in Bronze
- MAC Naked Dark pigment
- MAC Rich Life Pigment
- MAC Saddle e/s
- Kat Von D True Romance Palette – Tequila and Downtown
- Shiseido Accentuating Cream Eyeliner – Black
- Maybelline Falsies mascara – Black
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- MAC Hello Kitty Blush – Tippy
- TokiDoki Bronzer – Royal Pride
- NYX Pink Frost Lip gloss
- Ruby Kisses Brown Lip liner