Hope you are having a great summer.
Last year, I wrote a post entitled Preppy Plus and the challenges of creating preppy plus looks. So, this year, I decided to a week-long focus on Preppy Plus looks, which will include how to create the looks and the best retailers to purchase pieces.
Creating a casual preppy plus, can be easy and fun. I started with a polka dot chambray shirt and marine blue pencil skirt. I choose accessories that provide bursts of color that add visual interest to the outfit. The look is colorful, yet conservative that would be great for work.
Adding a bauble or two will add more fun to this outfit. Here are some great options:
- Ralph Lauren chambray polka dot shirt (similar)
- Forever 21+ Cami
- Talbots suede belt (similar)
- Halogen seamed pencil skirt
- BCBGeneration Ollie Pumps (similar)
- BaubleBar Sapphire Chunky Chain Collar
- Baublebar Sapphire Spike Collar