My birthday wish list included the Photo Realism quad, and thankfully, I received this item as a gift. *Woop, Woop!!* I usually do not like pre-made quads because I usually only like one or two colors, but with this quad, I like them all!!
The light green – Fresh Approach reminds of what Warm Chill E/S (from the Cool Heat collection) should have been. The texture of the shadows are great, even the Frosts. I have been off MAC Frost e/s lately because I find them to be hard.
- Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation in Warm Walnut
- MAC Concealer
- MAC Natural MSF in Dark
- MAC Matte Gel
- MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot
- MAC Photo Realism Quad
- MAC Heatherette Trio – Cloudburst e/s only
- L’Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner – Black
- Urban Decay Zero e/l
- L’Oreal telescopic explosion mascara (my new favorite mascara!!!)
- NARS Torrid blush
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder – Sunkiss (Must have!!!)
L’Oreal lip gloss
Overall, the colors are tres pretty…definitely a must-have for the true beauty aficionados.